Another New Cover- Silken Canvas

If you've been following my posts here, you know that two of my publishers have closed their doors and I've received the right back to all my titles. I'm in the process of getting them ready to re-release and part of that process is getting new covers. And part of THAT process, was learning how to design covers myself.

If you like your romances on the steamy but still emotional side, and you didn't read it while it was available from Samhain, I'd like to recommend Silken Canvas.

Brendan Cole burst onto the art scene in a blaze, creating amazing works of art from beautiful women. Recently, though, reviews suggest that his brilliance is burning out. The tortured artist arranges a meeting with his ex-lover and muse, who’d walked out on him years before. He’s certain that they can once again create the breathtaking images that will silence the critics forever.

When Ashley Mancuso runs into Brendan at an art gallery, their attraction is as hot as ever. Though she swore to never again take second place to his art, she finds herself agreeing to an impromptu photo shoot. Once in front of his lens, five long years of suppressing her kinky side melts away—and shakes her resolve to keep it strictly business.

One spellbinding session after another makes it impossible to resist talking of fantasies and long-buried desires. But when pain and pleasure get all mixed up with reality, the fears and insecurities that drove them apart create a rift wide enough for danger to find its way in…

Here's the new cover:



And the new buy links :
Amazon   Other vendors

I have to admit this is one of my favorite titles (just don't tell my other books - they all think they're my favorite! lol)

Natasha
www.natashamoore.com



No comments: