RWA 2017 Conference in Orlando




Hello from Orlando!  I am at the Romance Writers of America 2017 Conference at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort.

(Man, it’s HOT here!)

But it’s wonderful to be among 2,000 of “my tribe” – fellow romance authors – who feel like family for one week each year. 

I’m geeking out to see so many of my favorite writers, and basking in the compliments of fans who say they love my work, too! I never want to leave here, LOL.

400+ authors are scheduled for the Literacy autograph signing session and sale tomorrow. This is the first time the event is being held on a Saturday – from 3-5pm at the Dolphin resort’s Pacific Hall – in order to allow more romance fans to be able to attend. So please come on over if you’re near Orlando!!



The energy and excitement and love in this place is enough to inspire me to keep writing romances for another year. Romance authors truly make people happy with our books, and that’s more valuable to me than any monetary reward.

I am thrilled and humbled to be able to affect people’s lives in such a positive way.

Leigh



No comments: