New Release: Highlander Entangled


I'm happy to announce the release the latest novel in my Highland Adventure series, Highlander Entangled!

Lady Kristina MacQueen suffered devastating injuries at the hands of a ruthless Highland chief, Blackburn MacCromar. Two years later, he kidnaps her for a journey across the chilly, windblown Scottish Highlands to flush out her sister, Anna—the woman Blackburn forced to wed him. Red Holme, Blackburn's second-in-command, is equally brutal and determined to possess Kristina. 

A Highland warrior and future chief, Colin Cameron has no intention of becoming entangled in the whims of another highborn lady. However, upon witnessing Lady Kristina being held hostage by the enemy, a knife to her throat, he resolves to rescue her and bring her to safety. When Red Holme sees Colin Cameron, he recognizes his enemy from a decade earlier and craves revenge even more than he lusts for the lady. But he is determined to have both. 

Colin is the most charismatic and heroic man Kristina has ever met, and he awakens her woman's instincts. He might be her only chance to experience a brief moment of passion. Even so, she holds no illusions about marriage, for no worthy man will find her blindness and scars appealing, or see them as beneficial traits in a wife. But she can't see how he looks at her. Though Colin has sworn to never fall in love again, he cannot defend his heart against the strong, spirited and lovely lass who is like none other he has ever met.

This book is available on Kindle, Nook and Kobo. Coming soon to iTunes, print and audiobook.

​Some early reviews are coming in...

"Captivating! Stunning! Emotionally powerful! It took my breath away! 5 stars plus!!! Omg! Ms. Sinclair has written the most emotional story that will keep you sitting on the edge of your seat, until the very last chapter. I highly recommend this Gem of a Book!" Nicole L.

"This is one of the best books I have read this year. Excitement from beginning to end...I was unable to keep myself from reading it. When I would put the book down, I had to remember that I was not in the 17th century." Kimi C.

"Loved it! Vonda Sinclair has written another exciting story that will keep you reading to the end." Virginia

"I truly wish I could give this book more than 5 stars because it is amazing! It deserves more! Vonda Sinclair has a beautiful talent! This story was so beautifully written I felt like I was there!" Karen F.

​"​
Amazing Highlander Romance! I've waited with great expectation for this book and I can honestly say I was not disappointed. I loved every word! Colin and Kristina are well-rounded characters and the attraction between them is undeniable from the moment they meet.
​...​
 I highly recommend "Highlander Entangled" as well as Vonda Sinclair's other books, which I've also had the pleasure of reading.
​" ​
DD

Thank you, ladies, for the wonderful reviews! I'm thrilled you enjoyed the book!

Read an excerpt!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you!
Vonda


2 comments:

Lori Dykes said...

Cannot wait to read! Lori Dykes

Vonda Sinclair said...

Thank you so much!! I hope you enjoy! :)